In the past few months, our users have given us a lot of valuable suggestions about APUS user system. In order to respond all you guys’ demands and make APUS launcher more user friendly, one of the long-waited feature is coming — Hide Apps. Here are some tips to tell you how to use Hide Apps
1. You can find Hide Apps in APUS Settings
2. Tap the plus sign to view all your apps
3. Select apps you want to hide and tap “Okay” to confirm
4. Then you can find Apps you hide in “Hide Apps”
Certainly, if you would like to, you can also set a password for hidden apps so as to avoid spying eyes. It is easy to lock these apps by following steps below
1. Enable Password
2. Draw an unlock pattern and confirm
3. At last, set a security question in case you forget your password
In addition, there is another way for you guys to hide apps. Just long press the icon of the App and drag it to “Hide” on the top of the home screen.
Then you will be asked to confirm , tap “Okay” and you can find this app in “Hide Apps”
However, do not forget gestures are a very important and convenient feature on Android phone. We also prepared related gestures for you. What you need to do to enable Hide apps is just to swipe up with two fingers on the home screen. Are you ready and here we go.
Now, enjoy the new feature launched by APUS Launcher and have fun!